- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
ListenUpStorytelling C.I.C collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Photographs taken at trainings, workshops and event
- Feedback from clients such as oral or written quotes
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide ListenUpStorytelling C.I.C with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Submit an entry through the form on our contact page
- Register online or place an order for any of our events, products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Contact us through social media
ListenUpStorytelling C.I.C may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Third party system such as Facebook, Twitter LinkedIn, Instagram, Zoom etc
How will we use your data?
ListenUpStorytelling C.I.C collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Reduce spam being sent through the form on our contact page. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
ListenUpStorytelling C.I.C will not share your data with any other company.
How do we store your data?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. We also review our contracts with vendors and partners to make sure they are also compliant, and can give us the guarantees on privacy and data protection that we require, such as the EU-US Privacy Shield framework.
ListenUpStorytelling C.I.C will keep your personal data for one month after the duration of the projects you are working on with us. Any contractual or financial transactions will be held on file for 6 years in accordance with our own legal agreements. . Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data. by web data is electronically deleted/removed and any data in hard-copy format is disposed of via an appropriate confidential waste method.
ListenUpStorytelling C.I.C would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies e.g. Scottish Storytelling Centre
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop ListenUpStorytelling C.I.C from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the ListenUpStorytelling C.I.C Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
ListenUpStorytelling C.I.C would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request ListenUpStorytelling C.I.C for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ListenUpStorytelling C.I.C correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ListenUpStorytelling C.I.C to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ListenUpStorytelling C.I.C erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ListenUpStorytelling C.I.C restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ListenUpStorytelling C.I.C’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ListenUpStorytelling C.I.C transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:email@example.com
Or write to us:
Listenup storytelling C.I.C.
630 Queensferry Rd
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in if relevant
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – ListenUpStorytelling C.I.C uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways in which we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at:
Listenup storytelling C.I.C.
630 Queensferry Rd
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that ListenUpStorytelling C.I.C has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113